THE REPORT

C O N T R I B U T O R S

Jesalyn Blount | David S. Blunk, II | David K. Geer | Justin Marshall | Isaac R. | Janine M. Surma | Ryanne Lumetta
Want to contribute as well? Or advertise? Or sponsor a project, release, or event? Email us.

CLICK TO VISIT GODCLUB.ORG

Thursday, April 16, 2009

NEW MIDDLE SCHOOL DRUG CRAZE

The new middle school craze, according to all the major news outlets, is smoking Smartees.



When I was in middle school, one boy always used to snort pixy stix in my art class. He would always try and get me to snort them with him, insisting that they got him high. He wasn't trying to fuck with me, he snorted them himself and I really do think he was convinced he was getting a buzz off of them, but everyone thought he was a total weirdo.

One day on my way to the park I stopped by the candy store and picked up this really expensive powdered candy that I would never normally buy. I felt dirty doing it, but somehow less dirty than pixy stix. Once I got into the park, I went into the playground and sat down on this bridge where no one could see me, and I proceeded to shove my nose into the opening of one of the bottles and inhale. I choked, and I got teary eyed and I coughed for a while and spit up nasty sour snot for like, ten minutes, but I also managed to convince myself that I WAS totally high and felt sneaky, and really cool for doing it. I didn't tell anyone about it for a while because directly after doing it I was totally embarrassed, but in retrospect I'm really glad I can talk about it now.

1 comments:

janine said...

Wow he gives really good advise about how to smoke smartees.
I can't tell what's cooler his shades, or a the crib in the background.


D O N A T I O N S

Donations help support further creative releases and events. Default donation: $6.66
-----

**

T A G S / L A B E L S


D I S C L A I M E R

Any musical content posted herein is either created by the Contributors, or published solely for promotional and evaluational purposes. All questionable content will be removed immediately upon request from the Creator. Please do not threaten to sue us. We know our rights. Stupid jerks.

F O L L O W E R S