THE REPORT

C O N T R I B U T O R S

Jesalyn Blount | David S. Blunk, II | David K. Geer | Justin Marshall | Isaac R. | Janine M. Surma | Ryanne Lumetta
Want to contribute as well? Or advertise? Or sponsor a project, release, or event? Email us.

CLICK TO VISIT GODCLUB.ORG

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Struggle

I've had a constant battle my whole life. Which I'm sure many ladies have had to go through. This being: finding pants that fit my huge ass.

Okay I understand my body isn't what it is supposed to look like or something and if I was thinner I would be happier and fit into more clothing. Well I think that's bullshit and I don't understand why companies don't just make stuff to fit people like me (meaning pear-shaped). I mean I want to spend money. I want to buy your cheap clothes, so make them fit me.

I hate American Apparel. I miss the days when my friends who are also beautiful curvy ladies worked there. I tried on a pair of their pants in a size that normally fits me at other places, and I couldn't even get them over my thighs. Their clothes fall apart and their ads are fucking stupid. No, I'm not offended by them, I just think they are really stupid and aren't that interesting. Wouldn't you rather see one with a lady with a huge ass eating a hamburger? I think that would be sexy.

So I am working on a pamphlet about being a bigger bottomed lady in America, and how the men love it and come running, but you can't fit into clothes. Also I am going to do a photo series with my covered in pizza and chips. FTW I love food.

0 comments:


D O N A T I O N S

Donations help support further creative releases and events. Default donation: $6.66
-----

**

T A G S / L A B E L S


D I S C L A I M E R

Any musical content posted herein is either created by the Contributors, or published solely for promotional and evaluational purposes. All questionable content will be removed immediately upon request from the Creator. Please do not threaten to sue us. We know our rights. Stupid jerks.

F O L L O W E R S