THE REPORT

C O N T R I B U T O R S

Jesalyn Blount | David S. Blunk, II | David K. Geer | Justin Marshall | Isaac R. | Janine M. Surma | Ryanne Lumetta
Want to contribute as well? Or advertise? Or sponsor a project, release, or event? Email us.

CLICK TO VISIT GODCLUB.ORG

Monday, April 27, 2009

25 + 2009 = Yessss.


IT'S NORMALLY NOT my style to post entries of a personal nature here. But as it is currently, the DAILY REPORT readership consists mostly of acquaintances, friends, relatives, co-conspirators, inspirations and muses; all people that I, in a perfect world, would have no qualms with constantly updating on the current emotions, happenings and circumstances involving my personal and professional life. However, this is REAL LIFE, and I'm always kicking myself in the ass for those that I've fallen out of touch with... So let's consider this my open letter to YOU ALL (as well as the perfect strangers--I'm not too picky).

As you know, for YOURself and myself, Twenties are difficult. Personally, I've had my ups, my downs, and my suprisingly full share of those grey moments inbetween. Those moments of waiting, for whatever reason--waiting to grow up, waiting for more money, waiting for calm, waiting for love, etc. etc. etc., I'm sure YOU know what I'm talking about. It's uneasing yet AWESOME to feel proud of where certain parts of my life are going (my apolologies for my vagueness so as not to expose, more importantly jinx, specifics...). The first half of this decade of my life has built me into many facets of a human that I truthfully love being, while still leaving parts that I hope to cast aside with maturity. I'm thankful for what I've learned, accomplished and shared thus far, with buku anticipation for things to come.

Most importantly, I'm thankful to YOU. YOU, whether YOU realize it or not, have helped, hurt, shaped, chided, built and sculpted me into who I am, or rather, who I'm becoming. And this year, at this time, I can honestly say I'm in good standing with YOU. And myself.

THANKSSSSS.

Sincerely,

David S. Blunk, II

P.S. Return letters, replies, and compliments welcome. Here, or here.

0 comments:


D O N A T I O N S

Donations help support further creative releases and events. Default donation: $6.66
-----

**

T A G S / L A B E L S


D I S C L A I M E R

Any musical content posted herein is either created by the Contributors, or published solely for promotional and evaluational purposes. All questionable content will be removed immediately upon request from the Creator. Please do not threaten to sue us. We know our rights. Stupid jerks.

F O L L O W E R S