THE REPORT

C O N T R I B U T O R S

Jesalyn Blount | David S. Blunk, II | David K. Geer | Justin Marshall | Isaac R. | Janine M. Surma | Ryanne Lumetta
Want to contribute as well? Or advertise? Or sponsor a project, release, or event? Email us.

CLICK TO VISIT GODCLUB.ORG

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A triage of ponies

I'm actually surprised that there is only one song out there called "Zombie Ponies" .


For whatever reason, zombie ponies are not big, minus the occasional doctored My Little Pony and the odd craft project. Even that bastion of all things kitchy and irrelvent, etsy, is sourly lacking in zombie ponies.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like zombies and ponies do make a lot of sense together, they both sort of inhabit the same mystical realm that mall goths and weed teens are attracted to, but maybe zombie unicorns are a more likely pairing? I know when I worked at Hot Topic it was all about vampire-foods, like cupcakes with faces, so maybe zombie hybrids need a minute to rest while fangs wane out.


D O N A T I O N S

Donations help support further creative releases and events. Default donation: $6.66
-----

**

T A G S / L A B E L S


D I S C L A I M E R

Any musical content posted herein is either created by the Contributors, or published solely for promotional and evaluational purposes. All questionable content will be removed immediately upon request from the Creator. Please do not threaten to sue us. We know our rights. Stupid jerks.

F O L L O W E R S