THE REPORT

C O N T R I B U T O R S

Jesalyn Blount | David S. Blunk, II | David K. Geer | Justin Marshall | Isaac R. | Janine M. Surma | Ryanne Lumetta
Want to contribute as well? Or advertise? Or sponsor a project, release, or event? Email us.

CLICK TO VISIT GODCLUB.ORG

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I've Got A Lot On My Mind

Some picture previews from the pamphlet I'm working on about my butt (and big butts in general).


New pants!!!!!






Obama is just like us, he eats pizza too! (Happy's Pizza Tuesday Special! I know what I'm doing tonight!)

7 comments:

David S. Blunk, II said...

These are great! I'm excited!! I'm working on a pamphlet as well. Details forthcoming. xx

janine said...

that's sweet. you can help me with layout....

Ash Nowak said...

i want to be a guest butt in said pamphlet.

Suzette Smith said...

I would also be a good guest butt.

janine said...

that would rule!

toybreaker said...

We should have our own BUTT magazine, except with more butts and less cocks. I sure like cocks and all for sure, but butts, for serious.

Nicoleillustration said...

I'm so jealous. I lost weight and I have no ass or tits. I'm doing squats, so I got my fingers crossed. I love your butt. Flaunt that shit.


D O N A T I O N S

Donations help support further creative releases and events. Default donation: $6.66
-----

**

T A G S / L A B E L S


D I S C L A I M E R

Any musical content posted herein is either created by the Contributors, or published solely for promotional and evaluational purposes. All questionable content will be removed immediately upon request from the Creator. Please do not threaten to sue us. We know our rights. Stupid jerks.

F O L L O W E R S