THE REPORT

C O N T R I B U T O R S

Jesalyn Blount | David S. Blunk, II | David K. Geer | Justin Marshall | Isaac R. | Janine M. Surma | Ryanne Lumetta
Want to contribute as well? Or advertise? Or sponsor a project, release, or event? Email us.

CLICK TO VISIT GODCLUB.ORG

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wall of Sound

Wall of Sound is a British record label that specializes in releasing work from established artists as well as re-releasing unestablished artists' work to gain a broader distribution.

I've been happy to find through them the return of the Queen, Ms. Grace Jones. Her new release, Corporate Cannibal, from her forthcoming album, Hurricane, will be available this month.



In other news: I apologize for the scarcity of posts this week. I'm currently working on a few interviews to be posted within the next few months. You will enjoy.

0 comments:


D O N A T I O N S

Donations help support further creative releases and events. Default donation: $6.66
-----

**

T A G S / L A B E L S


D I S C L A I M E R

Any musical content posted herein is either created by the Contributors, or published solely for promotional and evaluational purposes. All questionable content will be removed immediately upon request from the Creator. Please do not threaten to sue us. We know our rights. Stupid jerks.

F O L L O W E R S