THE REPORT

C O N T R I B U T O R S

Jesalyn Blount | David S. Blunk, II | David K. Geer | Justin Marshall | Isaac R. | Janine M. Surma | Ryanne Lumetta
Want to contribute as well? Or advertise? Or sponsor a project, release, or event? Email us.

CLICK TO VISIT GODCLUB.ORG

Wednesday, October 8, 2008


This is the best spring collection that I have seen in a long time. The Chalayan swirl/oil spill dip dye print is used by another house, but I couldn't remember which it was or if it was also in Paris...I know Alexander McQueen is doing crazy shit with patterning but I don't think the swirl is exact...ANYWAY it's totally good gross and I love it.

I am glad the visual palette of this whole "freedom" centered nostalgia for the 1960's counterculture happening in the YOUTH MARKET has trickled up to something more PSYCHIC than psychedelic (SEE GARETH PUGH, BALENCIAGA, COMME DES GARCONS and VIVIENNE WESTWOOD!!!).

If these are the clothes for the next summer of love, '69 to '09, it looks like the backdrop will be condensed into an EXTREMELY cathartic overdose, and I can't wait!!!

0 comments:


D O N A T I O N S

Donations help support further creative releases and events. Default donation: $6.66
-----

**

T A G S / L A B E L S


D I S C L A I M E R

Any musical content posted herein is either created by the Contributors, or published solely for promotional and evaluational purposes. All questionable content will be removed immediately upon request from the Creator. Please do not threaten to sue us. We know our rights. Stupid jerks.

F O L L O W E R S