THE REPORT

C O N T R I B U T O R S

Jesalyn Blount | David S. Blunk, II | David K. Geer | Justin Marshall | Isaac R. | Janine M. Surma | Ryanne Lumetta
Want to contribute as well? Or advertise? Or sponsor a project, release, or event? Email us.

CLICK TO VISIT GODCLUB.ORG

Sunday, October 26, 2008

VIDEO from Friday at the Hangar



Here is some footage from the show on Friday along with some shots of the three photographs that are STILL on display for a few more weeks at the Hangar which is located within the Cranbrook Academy of Art's photo department. It's a great new space so please go check it out sometime soon...I think the last day the show will be up is November 14th, but I could be wrong.

0 comments:


D O N A T I O N S

Donations help support further creative releases and events. Default donation: $6.66
-----

**

T A G S / L A B E L S


D I S C L A I M E R

Any musical content posted herein is either created by the Contributors, or published solely for promotional and evaluational purposes. All questionable content will be removed immediately upon request from the Creator. Please do not threaten to sue us. We know our rights. Stupid jerks.

F O L L O W E R S