THE REPORT

C O N T R I B U T O R S

Jesalyn Blount | David S. Blunk, II | David K. Geer | Justin Marshall | Isaac R. | Janine M. Surma | Ryanne Lumetta
Want to contribute as well? Or advertise? Or sponsor a project, release, or event? Email us.

CLICK TO VISIT GODCLUB.ORG

Friday, May 22, 2009

Sorry ya'll, God Club has been really busy, moving, opening for the Prodigy, and jus--you know, livin' life.


How come I never knew about this?? Black Eye Peed herself. ( I know this is way old news)

Also, I emailed a place looking for handmade things for their store. I sent them pictures of my (sweet) cat toys and this is what the dude wrote back (you may know his store American Pop in Ferngully):

"Cat toys are readily available wholesale as well as at the dollar store.
Your designs are cool, I suggest you think of smaller versions filled with cotton to be worn as jewelry; also adopting the toys into coin purses by creating a zipper on one side, and try some pliable vinyl scraps that would have a shine and be spot resistant instead of felt."


WHATEVER MANNNNN. Don't tell me how to live my life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

vinyl scraps are fucking stupid for cat toys, and ugly. I do not want to wear felt jewelry, and who the fuck wants a dirty, nasty felt change pouch? What is wrong with cat toys, man? We should just change the name of this blog to "WE HATE POP, EVERYTHING (because it sucks, duh)"

janine said...

Like the cat toys you buy at the dollar store are probably full of lead and they are ugly and fall apart. mine are works of art and are hand crafted and are totally beautiful


D O N A T I O N S

Donations help support further creative releases and events. Default donation: $6.66
-----

**

T A G S / L A B E L S


D I S C L A I M E R

Any musical content posted herein is either created by the Contributors, or published solely for promotional and evaluational purposes. All questionable content will be removed immediately upon request from the Creator. Please do not threaten to sue us. We know our rights. Stupid jerks.

F O L L O W E R S